Picking Up a Girl – Honesty is always the best policy. Girls appreciate the fact that you are who you are and are not afraid to talk to you. Do not pretend to be someone you are not. If you are brave enough to be real and to show that the beginning of a new day, the end of a relationship, may just happen, you show yourself to be a decent person and most girls are drawn to men who is decent and honest. So, now that you know the reason “what girls like,” you can work on becoming the type of a guy that most girls like.
Here are a few of the top things you should know about picking up a girl.
- The approach The approach or initial approach can make or break your pickup, so you have to make sure you approach with confidence. Walk up with a smile and look at her in the eye and say hello. Tell her that she is a pretty face and give her compliments such as how pretty she is or how nice her hair is. Compliments, even fake ones, usually work.
- Open the conversation When you approach her, don’t use some cheesy line. Say hello, ask how is she doing and start a conversation. Talk about something current in the news or something she is wearing. Make sure you let her do most of the talking, but be aware of other girls around you and ask questions about them such as how are they doing, what they are wearing and how do they like to enjoy.
- Make eye contact Now that you’ve started the conversation, your next step should be to look into her eyes and keep her eyes on you. Eye contact is very important when you are talking to a woman. It can also show that you’re very confident. Looking at her in the eyes and maintaining eye contact will assure her that you are indeed interested in her.
- Body language BODY LANGUAGE is the biggest thing when it comes to successfully picking up a girl. Make sure your body language is open and inviting, not closed off and suspicious. For instance, if you are nervous, it shows. You probably fold your arms, slouch and it makes it very unattractive. That is not the impression you want to give out showing that you are uncomfortable. You can never have a successful pickup session with a girl if your body language is closed and suspicious.
- Signs of interest Start showing signs of interest in her. If she is watching you and then looks away, you have your signal. She is now ready to approach you. If she is comfortable with you, she is telling you that it is okay to approach her and strike up a conversation.
- Start a conversationOnce you have established that she is open to be picked up. Do not waste this opportunity by saying hello. Make it into a two minute conversation. Ask her how is her day, ask if she is having a good time at work as she may have something she would like to share with you as well, and then get her number. Or you can just politely say good morning and ask her if she has the time tomorrow. Be sure to be respectful and not be too assertive as it may make her uncomfortable.
Picking Up a Girl
You can pick up a girl today just by knowing what to do that will lead to success in your dating life. Use these 6 tips to ensure that you are successful in your dating life.